I live in Mexico... i am a mexican... and from here i recognize that this poster was a Vines at the first time i saw it. For God's sake!!! The original poster was a former Poster of the Week! I liked the original idea so much... that i'll never forget it!!!! It was awesome! Impossible to do a copy without notice!!! :-?
This persons only mistake (per the unwritten rules of the gigposter world) were
1: They stole from a recent piece
2: They stole from a peer
3: They posted it here
4: Thye didn't change the context.
Had they stolen an older piece or from an unknown or obscure place they would be getting hand jobs from everyone for how great this was.
Steal smarter is apperently the way to do it.
This really sucks. I mean, if you want to make an obvious copy of a poster of someone... why do you stupidly copied a previously poster of the week (like Gink's in this case) that all the world awarded with thumbs up????!!!! :roll:
If you feel like it's become a tired bit, you should punch it up with an annotated list:
1. This is AWESOME
2. A vine on a Vines poster is sooo obvious, but a vine on a Goldfish Don't Bounce poster is unexpected and fresh
3. LOL DOODZ
4. Gink's piece is off-puttingly slick, whereas this has a disarming folk quality and a charming honesty that draws you in
5. :bang: :bang:
6. You people are just snobs. As if Dave Gink INVENTED vines coming out of ladies mouths. This is actually an everyday occurrence.
7. You people are just, like sooo negative. PLUR dudes xx :) xx
8. This one is in colors !!!
9. The band is called Beaver. LOL
well the thing is perople who have pulled this shit in the pasat don't seem tp understand that images are actually created by people
they think it all just floats around on the internet and everything is ripped off from somewheere
i'm sure this person and other people who do this are too stupid to even realie what they are doing is wrong